Saturday, August 15, 2009

What have you learnt, stupid??

Another day of learning...meeting for Chanakya (my college magazine) teaches me a lesson (both hard and soft) always. Many a times the learning is reinforced. You should have standardized processes there on the table. No matter what happens, you should follow them.
I love Chanakya. Then why do I think that it's slipping away from my hands? Is that 'love' the reason behind that? Possibly yes. Love always runs away from you. Then what should I do? Shall I stop loving Chanakya? If that doesn't work, then? What will happen to my Chanakya?
Wish I could take full responsibility of Chanakya. Right now I can't. Studies don't let me do that. Otherwise I would've endeavored to make Chanakya a successful magazine.
I think now I should put that standardized process in place instead of writing my thoughts on my blog.

No comments: